This document lists all the requirements for the topic "User Groups".
Why user groups?
Because we will have some functions that can only be used, if the user belongs to a special user group.
List of user groups
Unregistered User (short: "anonymous")
Registeres User (short: "user")
- after registration (and confirmation) everybody gets into this group
- can supply new data (new data, modify data)
- can review data which was supplied by a user
- can change the user group of other users
- an administrator can change the user group of other users (except of other administrators)
- a list of moderators can be viewed by every website visitor
- a list of administrators can be viewed by every website visitor